A commercial account is defined as any business, regardless of size or entity which will purchase lubricants and products to be used only for the conduct of their business and not for resale to another company, business, or individuals.
Commercial Accounts buy directly from AMSOIL Corporate
* Commercial Accounts buy direct from AMSOIL INC. and receive commercial pricing for AMSOIL Products.
* Commercial Accounts Discount Program - participate in additional purchase discounts ranging from 2% and 10% based upon volume the previous 12 months.
* Commercial Accounts can also qualify for freight discounts from (50% to 100%) based upon size of order.
* Commercial Accounts can apply for optional net 30-day credit line or pay by credit card, check, or bank draft. Toll-free and Internet ordering are available for Commercial Accounts.
* Commercial Accounts have access to AMSOIL Technical Services for technical and application questions.
AMSOIL Program Features
* Buy Direct
* Commercial Pricing
* Purchase Discounts
* Freight Discounts
* Optional Credit Line
* Toll-Free And Internet Ordering
* Technical Support
Commercial Accounts Include:
Bottling And Canning
Forestry & Wood
Plastics & Rubber
Sand & Gravel
Waste Water Treatment
Municipal and Government Agencies.
Public Utilities, Power Generation
And Many Many More.
AMSOIL's Extensive - Synthetic Product Line Up
The AMSOIL extensive product line includes the finest quality Synthetic Engine Oils, Synthetic Diesel Oils, Synthetic Gear Lubes, Synthetic Greases, Synthetic Industrial Lubricants, Filtration Products, and Extreme Condition Synthetic Lubricant Products.
- Gasoline, Diesel, Stationary Natural Gas, Two-Cycle & Motorcycle Oils.
- Manual and aUniversal ATF.
- Energy Efficient and Heat Reducing.
-Food Grade, General Purpose to Heavy Duty & Spray,
- Anti-Wear and Biodegradable Fluid.
- Extensive Lines with complete range of ISO viscosities
Oil Analysis Program
- Equipment Analytical Info at Your Finger Tips
AMSOIL Ea Air filters
- Long-life reusable.
AMSOIL Ea Oil filters
- Full-flow, By-Pass.
- Oil Filtration Systems
Donaldson Filters - Oil, Air and other Heavy Duty Applications
Wix Filters - Oil, Air, Cabin, Transmission and other Applications
Trico Wiper Products
Ngk-Plugs & Wires
- Gasoline and Diesel Additives
One-price commercial pricing, regardless of location. Factory-direct and on-line ordering.
AMSOIL Lubricants Save You Money
Reduce your operating costs by using AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have been proven to improve fuel economy up to 8.2%. AMSOIL motor oils are also designed to last many times longer than conventional motor oils while reducing engine and component wear. Through a properly planned and implemented preventive Maintenance plan utilizing Oil Analysis, your company can extend drain intervals 3 to 8 times longer than normal for your fleet vehicles or equipment. Another important benefit of oil analysis is wear metal trending. By trending or charting the wear metals in consecutive oil analysis samples, a maintenance manager can accurately predict when an engine failure may occur.
How does all this add up to savings?
* Improved fuel economy
* Reduced engine and drivetrain wear
* Less purchased motor oil
* Less waste oil disposal costs
* Less downtime for maintenance
* Less downtime for repairs
* Predict failures before they occur and make scheduled repairs
* Vehicles and equipment last longer
Features of Synthetic Lubricants
Superior Lubricant Stability
Decreased Fuel Consumption
Superior Wear Protection
Reduced Lubricant Usage
Less Waste Oil Disposal Costs
Superior Oxidation Resistance
Superior Operating Temperature Range
Save Money By Reducing Overall Operating Costs
Please contact us with any questions regarding the Commercial Account program, our website, or the information packet you received. We will take the time to explain the program, our support services, and special offers. AMSOIL is our business and our passion and it is our goal to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Get More Information
If you would like a FREE comprehensive packet: product catalogs, technical information, specifications, retail and wholesale prices, AMSOIL dealer opportunities, our website, and other special offers. Please contact us through our info request page with your contact info and your packet will be sent promptly, via e-mail. Your e-mail and contact information will be held strictly confidential.
Also, please inform us of any special interests you have (diesel, motorcycle, racing, etc.) so that we can include additional material pertaining to your special interests and vehicles.
Get Started With AMSOIL as a Commercial Account
Just fill out the form below and we will send for complete Commercial Account Information Packet or.... Contact Us Now - by phone or email... just call or e-mail us with your contact info and we'll have a packet e-mailed out promptly, and follow up with you to answer any questions.